Enjoy belonging to an active community of artists and art lovers. The more we share activities across the two states the richer our opportunities for meaningful life experiences and artistic expression. Check out the following benefits membership.
- Notices of Pines & Palms events and other regional art activities.
- Camaraderie and networking with artists and art supporters like yourself.
- Discounted classes, workshops, and art purchases.
- Invitations to private exhibits, critiques, and social events.
- Opportunities to volunteer and foster the development of a new nonprofit.
- Satisfaction that you are supporting the economic health and vitality of our community.
- Notices of Pines & Palms events and other regional activities.
- Discounted commissions for members who sell at specified events (varies with event).
- Opportunities to be featured in curated shows such as Fall For Art.
- Opportunity to become involved in Victorian Christmas, Thomasville’s high profile, two-day city event and events such as High Cotton Paint Out.
- Painting, sketching, and exploring at beautiful locations across Plantation Trace.
- Many more events across Florida and Georgia as we develop new partnerships.
- Invitations to unique social events.
- Opportunity to link your professional website to our Members section and promote your local events and shows through our media channels.
Also, as a member you may post photos of your work on the Pines & Palms Facebook page. Throughout the year you can network with us via social media to broaden your exposure and to share your art events and recent work with a wide range of art lovers. Your social media participation will help to expand all Pines & Palms members’ possibilities. We are and will always be looking for opportunities to develop cross-state relationships.