Mary O. is a member of Plein Air Painters of the Southeast, Associate member of OPA, Signature member of Southern Watercolor Society, Georgia Watercolor Society and Tallahassee Watercolor Society, and a featured artist here at Pines & Palms! During this 3-day workshop, Mary O. will be demonstrating the basics of portraiture in oil, but her instruction will benefit all mediums.
To learn more about Mary O. and her work, visit her website: https://www.maryosmith.com/
• Learn basic color mixing for the portrait
• Integrate the figure with the background
• Practice the use of negative shapes
• Learn some tips to make your portraits realistic and manageable.
• Demos, discussions and helpful critics
• Let’s make it easy and have fun painting!